|New Watermelon Runner Pattern|
How much sewing adventure and angst do you need?
Patterns are the safeguard for that. That's why we carry them at the store.
- It's nice to have someone make the mistakes and fix them for you.
- It's nice to have a starting spot.
- It's nice not to have to guess what to do next.
- It's nice to have the pieces all fit together.
- It's nice to learn new techniques that make sewing time easier and more fun.
Sue's quilt from Laundry Day Quilts
Although there's a lot of patterns available on line, there's no universal testing for them. Anyone can put it up. Anyone can write them. When there's an error in one, you don't know it until you're in the middle of it.
Which is why we usually make up a pattern when we get it into the store. We know how it works, and we can help you with it.
Do you have to use a pattern? The only two things you really have to do is pay taxes and die. But how much adventure do you really need?
Come check out some of the great patterns we have at the store. It's like having a sewing guide in a folding envelope.