Threadbenders Quilt Shop

Threadbenders Quilt Shop
Threadbenders Quilt Shop

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Henry's Picks: Dreaming of Days at the Park


Mom keeps dreaming about the beach. I keep dreaming about the dog park. You know. That great sunny warm day when you and your person go to the park and she has a pocket full of dog cookies and a tennis ball. I don't think we're going to do that for a while. At least not the warm part.

But that's the great thing about fabric. You can go anywhere with your fabric.

We got in this great collection that just said, "Sunny day, your park" to me.
Warm periwinkle blues and those great lime accents!
Here's the line up!
I feel better just thinking about it. My day at the park quilt will be coming soon and then it will be time for warm days at the park. 



No comments:

Post a Comment